Saturday, August 25, 2012

How do you control your feelings?

Today unlike the rest i have felt like an emotional roller coaster. Happy, sad, bummed, irritated, mad, alone. I feel like the more i want to better my life the more satan attacks me to the point where i want to break. Its things that are not important to some people but important to me. Im at the point in my life where i want to live on fire for Christ. I want my life to reflect Him. But why is it so hard? I feel like i need to do things that might make me lose some people i know. Other than those feelings my kids birthday party is coming up. 3 and 4... i still cant believe how fast they are growing. I still sit down sometimes and stare at them in awe, and thank God for these two boys. Especially danny. fighting cancer. It hurts to watch but at the same time i am so proud. Again, the mixed emotions. I need to learn to give my troubles to God and stop thinking so hard on them. It really gets the best of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment