Monday, August 13, 2012

Me. Unfiltered.

Maybe Visibility is what is needed. No one knows the real you until you let them in. Today is like the rest. Life is a routine but rather than disliking it, i enjoy it to the fullest. At 22 i can say that I've been through, what i cant say "it all" but what feels close to it. Mom is good today. Even though the MS is wearing a grin...so is she. She tough. I know thats where i get it from. Danny, my oldest, a Leukemia fighter, shows me everyday the meaning of life. The importance of faith. The severity of not handling things alone and where it gets you. Although at times my eyes are filled with hate and anger and question, i am reminded why i have these feelings. Why i was chosen to with go so much. Im not perfect but i am proud to be a christian. Proud that i know what im fight for. The after life is my reward. There's no stopping now. Not here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment